Saturday, February 11, 2012

Facebook And MindCraft

Could mindcraft be coming to facebook? When I logged into my facebook today, the first status I saw was about MindCraft. I was curious, because the person who described it considers himself a hardcore gamer, yet the way he described the game was pretty simple. I did a quick facebook search and came across the  like page for mindcraft and saw it had way over 2,000,000 likes. Then I did a quick wiki of the game, and from the wikipedia page, Mindcraft seemed to be fun, simple and addicting. There are also a number of sites claiming "free mindcraft downloads" most are full of viruses and bad scripts, I would stay away from those. For those who have played mindcraft, what do you think? Is it fun or too simple? Review below.

Oh, and heres a link to my other Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment